Grossology Exhibit, Springfield Science Museum, Springfield, MA












This exhibit was better than I expected it to be. My oldest, who is almost 5, liked it the most and utilized almost every display, except for one that really required reading. The activities spanned oversized "Operation," a climbing wall, a burping feature where you pumped soda up a straw until the machine burped (a favorite), video games and a fart noise maker. It really kept them occupied, though I was pretty bored. I get my share of gross raising my family, you know?
The exhibit is housed in the same special exhibit room that is usually used. Take the right hand staircase when you reach the double stair, or wheel up the African animal ramp then make a left.
The prices of the special exhibits keep going up, unfortunately. This time you'll spend $4 per person over 3 years old.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I thought the prices were getting a little up there last time I went too...

    They should ease up with that, if they want to continue to attract families...

    ReplyDelete